- To obtain information about L.A. Care Health Plan or L.A. Care’s Cal MediConnect Program, call the L.A. Care Member Services Department at 1-888-522-1298 (TTY: 711).
- The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) is available to help you understand coverage changes and your options. For more information please contact 1-213-383-4519 (TTY: 711) or 1-800-434-0222.
- Health Care Options (HCO) staff can provide information about Cal MediConnect and assist with enrollment, disenrollment or opting-out of Cal MediConnect. In addition, they can help with enrollment into a Medi-Cal health plan by calling 1-844-580-7272.
- The Cal MediConnect Ombudsman Program assists with beneficiary complaints and troubleshooting with Cal MediConnect issues. You can reach Ombudsman services at 1-800-896-3203. The Health Consumer Center of Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles is serving as the Ombudsman in Los Angeles County.
- The Medi-Cal Managed Care Office of the Ombudsman assists with beneficiary complaints and troubleshooting with Medi-Cal/MLTSS issues. The office can be reached at 1-888-452-8609.
This list of websites below will help you find more information about the Cal MediConnect Program. L.A. Care will add more links as we find more good sources for you. Check back with us regularly.